The PTO’s largest fundraiser is the Carnival which will be held Friday, August 25th from 5:30 - 8:00pm.
Wristbands are on sale now for $15 until Aug 18th. After that they will be on sale at the carnival for $20 each. To purchase a wristband click here.
Adults: To sign up to volunteer at the Carnival, please click here.
8th - 12th graders: To sign up to volunteer at the Carnival, please click here.
Our first PTO Meeting of the year will be held August 22nd at 8:30am at Aldrich. This will be a hybrid meeting - you can attend in person or via Zoom online.
We hope to see a lot of new faces there! Feel free to bring younger kids with you - we're all used to noise.
A zoom meeting link will be posted here 1-2 days before the meeting date.
PTO Registration is now available. We are launching a new registration & directory system this year - there will be hiccups to work through. Please email Amanda Hall if you have any issues or questions with registration.
Click here for PTO Registration instructions.
Click here to go to the PTO Registration site.
Aldrich Elementary PTO Facebook Group
Join our Facebook group for up to date announcements and events for school and PTO!
The Carnival Will be held August 25th from 5:30 - 8:00pm. Wristbands are needed to play games/attractions. Wristbands can be purchased at the Carnival and will allow unlimited participation in games and attractions with the exception of All Star Creative Corner attractions (for example: face painting, hair painting, henna etc are limited to single turn per participant). Wristbands are on sale now for $15 until Aug 18th. After that they will be on sale at the carnival for $20 each. To purchase a wristband click here.
Meal option at Carnival this year: FOOD TRUCKS! We're thrilled to welcome Hartmann's weiners, Nice Slice pizza, M7 Eats, Big O Snow and Spin! Cotton Candy! Our food truck vendors will accept cash or card. All food is a la carte. Bottled water available for no cost.
|Volunteers are always needed for Carnival - we have split shifts so you can enjoy Carnival with your child(ren) part of the night and help work a game or concession for the other half of the night. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and older siblings may help volunteer also. We also need help with setup the day of Carnival and tear down after Carnival ends.
If you have any question regarding Carnival or would like to help volunteer on a committee, please contact Rachel Richards.
The online directory is available for the 2022-2023 school year. Those who paid for a PTO Membership during the 2022-2023 school year can access the directory online. Information on the 2023-2024 school directory will be coming soon.
To access the online directory click here.
|August 22 at 8:30||PTO Meeting|
|August 25||PTO Carnival|
|September 6||Walking Club Begins|
|September 19 at 8:30||PTO Meeting|
|September 19||Picture Day|
|September 27||PTO Luncheon hosted by 5th Grade|
|September 29||Olympic Day Class Meeting|
Walking Club will begin on Wednesday, September 6th. Please review the information below for students and parent volunteers. We are excited to welcome back some morning exercise to our daily routine
- All students signed up for Walking Club will receive their lanyard at school on Friday, September 2nd.
- Walking club doors will open at 7:55. Students must wear their lanyard to enter the school for walking club. Students will enter and place their backpack in the hallways near their grade level sign. Students will not go to the coat rooms or classrooms.
- Students will line up with a partner and follow Mr. Mohning for a morning walk.
- Students will receive a punch on their punch card each day they walk. They will earn prizes by turning their punch card in to Mr. Mohning each time the reach 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 miles.
- Walking Club will conclude at 8:15. Students will enter the school through the recess door and pick up their backpack.
- Behavior expectations for walking club: Students will actively participate in the walk, stay with the walking club group and keep their hands and feet to themselves. They will not attempt to go to the classroom early or go to the coat rooms before 8:15. Failure to these rules will result in removal from Walking Club. The club is operated on a three strike system. The third strike will result in removal for the remainder of the year.
- Volunteers can enter the building just prior to 7:55 and sign in at the front office. They will then go to their volunteer assignment if helping with the front door or hallway. Please do not attempt to enter the building prior to 7:50.
- Volunteers helping with the walk will be directed by Mr. Mohning and may wait near the front of the line and help punch tags as the students line up.
- At the conclusion of walking club, volunteers need to enter the building to turn in their volunteer badge and exit through the front door. Volunteers are not able to visit classrooms or walk their child to class. Please respect this boundary so we can keep the walking club in place