The online directory is available for the 2022-2023 school year. Those who have paid for a PTO Membership can access the directory online.
Your login will be the email address you gave on the PTO Registration form. If this is NOT the email address you want to use, you can change it on the Parent contact information form once you login. Every parent will need to verify their information on the first login this school year.
Click here to access the directory.
Our fifth PTO Meeting of the year will be held March 28th at 8:30am at Aldrich. This will be a hybrid meeting - you can attend in person or via Zoom online.
We hope to see a lot of new faces there. Feel free to bring younger kids with you - we're all used to noise.
Zoom Meeting Link
Aldrich Elementary PTO Facebook Group
Join our Facebook group for up to date announcements and events for school and PTO!
|Volunteers are needed for Lunch Room, Media Center and Walking Club daily. You can volunteer for as many days as you like - once a week, once a month, etc. This is not an every day or every week commitment.|
Media center volunteers will help shelve books or work on special projects. To sign up click here.
Lunch room volunteers help wipe down tables between classes, help kids with lunch items (opening milks, lunchables, etc), and help put away tables at the end of lunch. To sign up click here.
Walking Club volunteers will help monitor the front door and hallways, punch lanyards and walk with kids around the school to help keep kids moving. To sign up click here.
The online directory is available for the 2022-2023 school year. Those who have paid for a PTO Membership can access the directory online. If you have not paid for a PTO membership, you are still able to verify your and your child's information online to make sure it is correct.
To access the online directory click here.
|March 28 at 8:30||PTO Meeting|
|March 30||2nd grade music program|
|March 31||Olympic Day Class Meeting|
|April 5-9||Spring Break - No School|
|April 12||PTO Luncheon hosted by 1st grade|
|April 13||Kindergarten Parent Meeting|
|April 21||Color Run|
|April 27||Creative Arts Night|
|April 28||Kindergarten Roundup - No School for current Kindergartners|
|May 4 at 10:30||PTO Meeting - Voting for new PTO board|
|May 4 at 11:30||PTO Volunteer Luncheon|
|May 5||Olympic Day Kickoff|
|May 10||PTO Luncheon hosted by Kindergarten|
|May 11||Last Day of Walking Club|
|May 12||Olympic Day|
|May 18||Fifth Grade Farewell|
|May 23||Walking Club Celebration|
|May 25||Last Day of School - Dismissal at 12:00|
PTO Registration is open!
PTO Membership helps cover our pto website fees, online directory fees as well as fund pto sponsored events. Purchasing a PTO Membership also grants you 1 vote during PTO meetings and elections and gives you access to the online school directory.
Parent volunteers are what help make Aldrich great and we could not host many of the activities that occur without multiple volunteers. The PTO registration form gives you the opportunity to tell us what committees you may be interested in volunteering on throughout the school year. Help is needed in many ways and many events require very little time commitment.
New this year - parent information for the online and printed school directory will be collected from the PTO Registration form.
To access the PTO Registration and Volunteer form, click here. If you have any question regarding the PTO, registration or volunteering, please contact Abigail Kutler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walking Club will begin on Wednesday, September 7th. Please review the information below for students and parent volunteers. We are excited to welcome back some morning exercise to our daily routine
- All students signed up for Walking Club will receive their lanyard at school on Friday, September 2nd.
- Walking club doors will open at 7:55. Students must wear their lanyard to enter the school for walking club. Students will enter and place their backpack in the hallways near their grade level sign. Students will not go to the coat rooms or classrooms.
- Students will line up with a partner and follow Mr. Mohning for a morning walk.
- Students will receive a punch on their punch card each day they walk. They will earn prizes by turning their punch card in to Mr. Mohning each time the reach 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 miles.
- Walking Club will conclude at 8:15. Students will enter the school through the recess door and pick up their backpack.
- Behavior expectations for walking club: Students will actively participate in the walk, stay with the walking club group and keep their hands and feet to themselves. They will not attempt to go to the classroom early or go to the coat rooms before 8:15. Failure to these rules will result in removal from Walking Club. The club is operated on a three strike system. The third strike will result in removal for the remainder of the year.
- Volunteers can enter the building just prior to 7:55 and sign in at the front office. They will then go to their volunteer assignment if helping with the front door or hallway. Please do not attempt to enter the building prior to 7:50.
- Volunteers helping with the walk will be directed by Mr. Mohning and may wait near the front of the line and help punch tags as the students line up.
- At the conclusion of walking club, volunteers need to enter the building to turn in their volunteer badge and exit through the front door. Volunteers are not able to visit classrooms or walk their child to class. Please respect this boundary so we can keep the walking club in place